Projector is a screen mirroring app that lets you mirror your phone screen on your big TV in high-quality and easily share files directly after calls. Display photos, play videos with audio & demonstrate presentations and access your calendar, notifications and when it matters the most – during calls. Make your phone a projector for your TV.
Create video demos of your favorite mobile apps & play gameplay videos and cast them. This app also comes with an in-built web browser that can let you search for any content of interest and cast it on your TV. Lets you quickly access your favorite websites. You can also select media files on your phone and cast it to your screen with Projector. Supports multiple languages including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian & Russian etc.
How to use?
1. Install the Projector app on your phone.
2. Make sure that your phone and TV/Monitor are connected to the same WiFi network.
3. Hit ‘Start’ to begin scanning for nearby TVs/Monitors.
4. Select the device you would like to mirror your screen.
5. You can stop mirroring by pressing “Stop.”
1. Enable airplane mode for at least 10 seconds and then disable it again. This will help you rediscover the devices on your WiFi network.
2. Restart all involved devices, including your sender and receiver device/TV and WiFi router. Devices powered by cables (e.g., TVs) should be unplugged from power for at least 1 minute before reconnecting.
3. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same WiFi network. If the Projector app crashes, please clear app data by going into settings. If it does not help, reinstall the app and restart your phone. Please always add crash details to your support request. This helps us to find a resolution quickly. 1. Screenshots/video clips showing the crash happening on your phone.
2. Precise textual description of the crash
3. Model number, name, and brand of the sender phone + receiver device