Brightness Control allows to configure the brightness level for every apps you want. so when you open particular app, brightness control changes automatically as per the setting you configured for the app. There are many users requested for the app that changes brightness level of the device automatically when particular app open.
we found its very simple job, and for such simple job we made this simple and easy app Brightness Control per app. Some device have max brightness level more then 255, for those devices, we have added option in app setting to find and fix the max brightness for the app. please navigate to app setting and use this option to find and save your device max brightness setting.
- Enable apps for auto brightness setting.
- Automatically changes the brightness level when you open the app.
- Default brightness settings for apps those are not configured.
- Clean and easy UI to configure quickly.
App need background service running all the time to check and apply brightness setting when you open particular app.
How to configure:
1. Give all require permissions app asks for.
2. Enable app one by one for which you need brightness setting.
3. Enable using switch at right side of the app listed.
4. on this, Brightness configuration dialog will appear.
5. Choose the brightness level you want for the app.
6. Remember, if you enable auto brightness, you cannot set than brightness level manually. as it will enable auto brightness mode for that app.
7. That’s all.
Please make sure Brightness Manager is ON, please check the switch at right top corner. App also provides default brightness setting for the apps those are not configured, so when you leave the app, the default settings gets applied. find this in app setting screen. By default, this default brightness setting is OFF, this means, brightness setting will remain same after you exit the app.